The most admired thing in Genshin Impact is its characters. The game allows the players to choose between 24 different types of characters to play. In Genshin Impact, you can find various weapons and characters to be part of the competition. However, unlocking some of the characters is straightforward, while some are way too difficult to unlock.
Indeed, there are 24 characters available in the game, but players usually don’t get the opportunity to use most of them. Venti and Diluc are one of the finest characters of Genshin Impact, and players are willing to use them. However, unlocking these powerful characters isn’t easy. Players have to either invest a lot of time or money to get these characters. It’s a Gacha-based game, and the best characters are hidden behind the Gacha mechanics.
Unfortunately, there’s no guaranteed process to acquire Diluc. Even if you invest your money, there’s no guarantee of getting Diluc instantly. Diluc is a powerful character, and he cannot be obtained through the story. Additionally, there’s no event available that is offering Diluc as a reward. So to obtain Diluc, you need to use the Intertwined Fates and Acquaint Fates. In Genshin Impact, different banners offer different rewards, but things are quite similar in unlocking characters.
The chances for unlocking the 5-star characters is only 0.6%. So, to unlock Diluc, you have to qualify in 0.6%. If you are lucky, you can get a 5-star character reward. The Ballad of Goblets banner features Venti in 0.6% qualification, while the Wonderlust Invocation banner usually offers 5-star weapons rather than 5-star characters. So as per this, players have to qualify for a 0.6% chance by Wishing on the Ballad of Goblets banner. If you qualify in 0.6%, then there’ll be a total 10% chance to get Diluc and 90% to get another 5-star character.
The great thing is that the Ballad of Goblets banner is only available for Venti, the game’s strongest character. But unfortunately, there’s no guarantee of getting Diluc on the first attempt. It is all about luck, and if you don’t get the right shot, you might miss the Diluc. So the only thing you can do is try as many as possible times, and you’ll get Diluc the day you’re lucky.
Genshin Impact offers a unique type of content that players love to experience. At the beginning of the game, players have to choose their character and their element, but they have to unlock the left ones. Similar to this, Diluc is also a rare and powerful character because of its elemental abilities and DPS value. There are plenty of characters with similar elemental abilities like Diluc, but this character is unique because of its endurance, mobility, and DPS. Players who are looking to acquire Diluc, they have to try plenty of attempts. Genshin Impact is available on PC, PS4, and Mobile.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source : Genshin Impact: How to Acquire Diluc